(15 Days / 14 Nights)
Forts, Havelis, Palaces, Hunting Lodges and Castles of erstwhile rules are symbolic for Rajasthan. These properties were later on converted into hotels retaining the same charm and decor with extraordinary collection of antiques. Visit Rajasthan to stay at these magnificent Heritage Hotels and experience the impeccable tastes of the kings and noblemen.
Delhi - Agra
Agra – Fatehpur Sikri – Bharatpur – Jaipur
In the afternoon visit Khimsar village where you can see the traditional lifestyle of the local people and their colorful handicrafts and textiles. Enjoy shopping in the market at Khimsar. Rest of the evening free to relax at your hotel. You have an option to relax and pamper yourself with an Kerala aromatherapy massage by expert masseurs. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Khimsar – Jaisalmer
In the late afternoon we have arranged Sunset camel ride to the Sam Sand Dunes. A trip to Jaisalmer is in incomplete without this visit to most panoramic Dunes of Sam, where the wind is unceasingly carving out scenic patterns on this desert sand. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Jaisalmer – Jodhpur
In the afternoon half day city sightseeing of Jodhpur city which is the second largest city of Rajasthan and a major tourist attraction in the country. Covering Mehrangarh fort which is one of the largest forts in India. Also visit Jaswanthada - The 19th century royal cenotaph and the museum located in the Umaid public gardens. After that a visit Ummed Bhawan Palace. A part of Umaid Bhawan Palace houses a well-maintained museum, displaying an amazing array of items belonging to the Maharaja and the royal family - weapons, antiques & fascinating clocks, crockery and trophies.
In the evening again visit Mehrangarh fort which offers and amazing exotic view of setting sun for photography. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Jodhpur – Rohet – Kumbhalgarh
Later on continue drive to Kumbhalgarh. On arrival check-in into hotel. After check-in visit Kumbhalgarh Fort, the impregnable stronghold of the Rajputs Kumbhalgarh fort towers much ahead of its contemporary citadels in its elegance and structural brilliance. Prettily placed in strategic location this fort is often referred as the eye of Mewar. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Kumbhalgarh - Ranakpur – Udaipur
Later on drive to Udaipur, the lovely lakeside capital of Mewar - The City of Dreams which is perhaps the most romantic city in Rajasthan. On arrival check-in into hotel.
In the evening we have arrange a boat ride on the Lake Pichola which is one of the prime attractions of Udaipur. The lake is known for the palace build amidst the lake. The lake was built by Maharana Udai Singh II. It was made basically for defence purpose. Cradled amongst hills, gardens, havelis, temples and ghats, Lake Pichola is the picturesque spotlight of Udaipur. The beauty of the lake and its surroundings can only be felt by seeing it, which increases many folds during sunrise and sunset. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
In the afternoon a guided walk through the nearby village and meet some of the local children who learn English simply by meeting guests and can't wait to explain everything they know about their village.Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Udaipur – Chittorgarh – Pushkar
Later on continue drive to Pushkar - the city of Brahma. On arrival check-in into hotel. After check-in visit the most famous is the Brahma Temple, said to be one of the few temples in the world dedicated to this deity. It's marked by red spire, and over the entrance gateway is the hans, or goose symbol, of Brahma, who is said to have personally chosen Pushkar as its site.Rest of the day free to relax and soak the atmosphere of this scenic town. Walk around in the colorful markets and hike to Savitri temple to catch breathtaking views. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Pushkar - Jaipur - Delhi (Departure)
All Trips Include:
- 14 Nights hotel accommodation on twin share basis.
- Double bedded roomwith private bath or shower & hotel taxes.
- Daily breakfastin hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned Private Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfersand sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expensesand Driver Services.
- Assistanceby our representative at the International airport on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local English speaking guide for city sightseeing in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur & Udaipur.
- City sightseeingin as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrancesto the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Elephant ride upto the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Camel Ride by sunset to Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Half day Jeep Safari to nearby Bishnoi villages from Rohet.
- Early morning visit of Taj Mahal as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Park Entrance & Rikshaw Ride in Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
- Evening boat ride on the Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
- Complimentary Mineral water during the surface travel.
- All other excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All taxesandservice charges.
– International/domestic Airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. -Movie/video camera fee at monuments. – Tips and gratuities. -Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
|City||Premium Package||Standard Package||Economy Package|
|New Delhi||Shangri-La||Holiday Inn Aerocity||Redfox Jaipur|
|Agra||ITC Mughal||Courtyard by Marriott||Taj Vilas|
|Jaipur||Taj Jai Mahal Palace||Marriott Hotel||Red Fox|
|Khimsar||Khimsar Fort||Khimsar Fort||Khimsar Fort|
|Jaisalmer||Suryagarh||Gorbandh Palace||Pleasant Haveli|
|Jodhpur||Indana Palace||Devi Bhawan||The Kothi Heritage|
|Kumbhalgarh||The Aodhi||The Aodhi||The Aodhi|
|Udaipur||Fateh Prakash Palace||Karohi Haveli||Sarovar Hotel|
|Pushkar||The Westin Pushkar Resort||Pushkar Palace||Jagat Palace|
Also Available on request:
- This tour is ex-Delhi. If you are arriving from a different destination, we can help you arrange the flight to and from Delhi.
- Learn to Cook local Recipes from a well known Chef.
- An Ayurvedic Massage.
- Early morning Yoga lesson.
Better late than never! I want to thank you most sincerely for the wonderful tour you arranged for us. Everything was what we expected and more. It was very special to meet you personally. We fell in love with your country and its people . Wish we could have seen even more. We are so very sad for what has happened this last week, we were glued in front of TV and could hardly believe what we saw. Our thoughts are with you and hope it does not effect tourism too much. Somehow India seems to always be able to bounce back.
Please send our very best regards to our dear Shaintan, Deepo and all the other people who assisted us. A very Happy festive season to you and your family.