(15 Days / 14 Nights)
Forts,Havelis,Palaces,Hunting Lodges and Castles of erstwhile rules are symbolic for Rajasthan. These properties were later on converted into hotels retaining the same charm and decor with extraordinary collection of antiques. Visit Rajasthan to stay at these magnificent Heritage Hotels and experience the impeccable tastes of the kings and noblemen.
Later on visit Lotus Temple(Bahai Temple) which is the newest most extravagant architectural wonder of the Bahai faith, located in Kalkaji, south of Delhi. Then, visit the beautiful Akshardham temple. The grand, ancient-styled Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the efforts of 11,000 artisans and BAPS volunteers.
In the afternoon Qutab Minar which is 72.5 m in height and has a mosque at the base. It is a magnificent structure whose construction started in 1199 by a Muslim King Qutab-ud-din Aibak (after whom it was named) and was finished by his heir IItutmish.Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Delhi - Agra
Later on visit Itmad-ud-daula which has a special place in the chronicles of both history as well as architecture. This is precisely because Itmad-ud-Daula is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble. This is actually a mausoleum that overlooks the River Yamuna and is a tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan.
In the evening, head to Mehtab Garden for a unique view of the Taj Mahal from across the Yamuna river! Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast)
Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Afternoon covering Hawa Mahal or "Palace of Winds," one of the major landmarks of Jaipur. The City Palace which is blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture and the royal family still lives in a part of the palace. Adjacent to the City Palace is Jantar Mantar, the ancient astronomical observatory built by Raja Jai Singh, whose passion for astronomy was even more notable than his prowess as a warrior.
In the late afternoon a visit to the colourful bazaar of Jaipur has been arranged. Here get your hands painted with Henna from roadside mehandiwalas (ladies that specialise in painting hands with Henna). In the evening we have arranged a dinner at Speciality Restaurant. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast/Dinner)
Jaipur – Deogarh – Udaipur
Later on continue drive to Udaipur, the lovely lakeside capital of Mewar - The City of Dreams which is perhaps the most romantic city in Rajasthan. On arrival check-in into hotel. Rest of the day free to relax at your hotel. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
In the evening we have arrange a boat ride on the Lake Pichola which is one of the prime attractions of Udaipur. The lake is known for the palace build amidst the lake. The lake was built by Maharana Udai Singh II. The beauty of the lake and its surroundings can only be felt by seeing it, which increases many folds during sunrise and sunset. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Udaipur - Ranakpur - Kumbhalgarh
Later on continue drive to Kumbhalgarh. On arrival check-in into hotel. After check-in visit Kumbhalgarh Fort, the impregnable stronghold of the Rajputs Kumbhalgarh fort towers much ahead of its contemporary citadels in its elegance and structural brilliance. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Kumbhalgarh – Rohet
Rohet - Jodhpur
In the afternoon half day city sightseeing of Jodhpur city which is the second largest city of Rajasthan and a major tourist attraction in the country.Covering Mehrangarh fort which is one of the largest forts in India. Also visit Jaswanthada - The 19th century royal cenotaph and the museum located in the Umaid public gardens. After that a visit Ummed Bhawan Palace. A part of Umaid Bhawan Palace houses a well-maintained museum, displaying an amazing array of items belonging to the Maharaja and the royal family - weapons, antiques & fascinating clocks, crockery and trophies. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
On arrival check in into hotel. Rest of the day free to relax at your hotel. OR you can explore the local markets for shopping. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
In the late afternoon we have arranged Sunset camel ride to the Sam Sand Dunes. A trip to Jaisalmer is in incomplete without this visit to most panoramic Dunes of Sam, where the wind is unceasingly carving out scenic patterns on this desert sand. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Jaisalmer - Bikaner
Bikaner – Deshnok – Mandawa
Later on drive Mandawa which is which is known for its famous mansions and havelis. Arrive Mandawa and check-in into hotel.
In the afternoon take a walking tour of the painted 'havelis' of some of the leading business families of the country. Though they no longer live here, the local caretakers are happy to show the visitors around. En-route you can shop for the colorful art and crafts of Rajasthan: tied and dyed textiles, metal handicrafts, carved wooden artefacts and more. Visit painted havelis & mansions. Also visit Mandawa Town for capturing the rural life in your camera. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast)
Mandawa – Delhi (Departure)
All Trips Include:
- 14 Nights hotel accommodationon twin share basis.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower & hotel taxes.
- Daily breakfast in hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 hot & delicious Rajasthan Cuisine dinneras mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned Private Large Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfersand sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expensesand Driver Services.
- Assistanceby our representative at the International airport on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local English speaking guide for city sightseeing in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer & Mandawa.
- City sightseeingin as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrancesto the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Elephant rideupto the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Camel Rideby sunset to Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Half day Jeep Safari to nearby Bishnoi villages from Rohet.
- Evening boat rideon the Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
- All other excursionsas mentioned in the itinerary.
- Complimentary Mineralwater (1 bottle per person per day) during the surface travel.
- All taxesandservice charges.
- Suggested hotels are subject to availability at the time of booking. In case the same is not available, then the best similar category will be provided.
- Peak season surcharge will be applicable from 20th December 2014 TO 10th January 2015.
|City||Premium Package||Standard Package||Economy Package|
|New Delhi||Shangri-La||ITC WelcomHotel Dwarka||City Park|
|Agra||The Gateway Hotel||Radisson Blu||Royale Residency|
|Jaipur||Taj Jai Mahal Palace||Marriott Hotel||Red Fox|
|Udaipur||Fateh Prakash Palace||Udai Kothi||Karohi Haveli|
|Kumbhalgarh||The Aodhi||The Aodhi||The Aodhi|
|Jodhpur||Vivanta by Taj Hari Mahal||Devi Bhawan||Kothi Heritage|
|Jaisalmer||Suryagarh||Gorbandh Palace||Mahadev Palace|
|Bikaner||Gajner Palace||Gajner Palace||Basant Vihar Palace|
|Mandawa||Castle Mandawa||Udai Vilas Palace||Heritage Mandawa|
Also Available on request:
- This tour is ex-Delhi. If you are arriving from a different destination, we can help you arrange the flight to and from Delhi.
- Learn to Cook local Recipes from a well known Chef.
- An Ayurvedic Massage.
- Early morning Yoga lesson.
Firstly we would like to say a huge thank you to you for the breathtakingly wonderful experience we all had in India primarily due to your wonderful company and the planning and arrangements you handled for us.
The Pick-ups and collections at hotels and airports were flawless, the Guides were all brilliant, pleasant young men, passionate about their beautiful country and extremely well informed and showed interest in us and in our well being, we never felt insecure when crossing roads or walking in the labyrinths of some of the older cites.