(11 Days / 10 Nights)
Kerala Luxury Tour
Think of pristine beaches, serene backwaters, luxurious Houseboats, fragrance of Spices and misty mountains and put this all in one word. This Southern India State is truly a God’s own Country as its natural beauty can only be created by God’s own hands.
Arrive Chennai - Mahabalipuram
In the afternoon visit Seven pagodas Temples which is the largest of the Seven pagodas of Mahabalipuram (once a city and now a village). This temple is called the Rath of Bhima, and is an elaborate piece of sculpture, measuring 48 feet by 25 feet, and rising 26 feet from the ground. Each of these Pagodas has been carved out of a single block of stone. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast)
Mahabalipuram - Trivandrum – Kovalam
Then take a short drive to Kovalam which is one of the loveliest beaches in the world. After arrival you will check-in into resort. The rest of of the day is free for you to explore Kovalam beach on your own. You can also take a walk along the rustic countryside. Watch sun set in the Arabian sea. Overnight at resort.(Breakfast)
Kovalam - Pandmanabhapuram - Kanyakumari – Kovalam
Later on visit Vivekananda Rock Memorial which is dedicated to Swami Vivekananda, a disciple of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa, the founder of Ramakrishna Mission. Vivekananda Rock Memorial was built between 1963 and 1970 in red and blue granite. Also visit Kumari Amman Temple whichis dedicated to virgin Goddess Parvathi & is located on the shore. The Diamond nose-ring of this deity is famous for its sparkling splendor, which is supposed to be visible even from the sea.
Later on visit Mahatma Gandhi Memorial which is one among the frequented tourist attractions in Kanyakumari. The Mahatma Gandhi Memorial was built to honour Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the Nation.The Memorial was built in 1956, in the Orissa temple architectural style. In the evening watch the most beautiful Sunset of Kanyakumari.Leave Kanyakumari by dusk and back to Kovalam. Overnight at resort.(Breakfast)
Kovalam – Kumarakom
Kumarakom – Munnar
Rest of the day free to explore Munnar which is an important high-point on our Kerala photography tour. It's picture-book pretty, it's authentic Kerala; it has history (the British used to escape to these hills to get away from the heat of the Mysore plains just north-east of here) and it has tea - mile upon mile of dense, lush tea-bushes.Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast)
Munnar – Cochin
In the evening enthrall yourself with a special presentation of the colorfully costumed Kathakali Dance Drama. This mask dance form is originally from Kerala and 1500 years old. This classical dance has 24 mudras expressing the nine emotions of serenity, wonder, kindness, love, valour, fear, contempt, loathing and anger. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast)
Car and driver will be at your disposal until departure transfer to International airport to catch flight for onward journey. (Breakfast)
All Trips Include:
- Economy Class domestic flightair fare for Chennai – Trivandrum sector.
- 10 Nights hotel accommodation on twin share basis.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower & hotel taxes.
- Daily breakfast in hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned Private Large Car with an expert driver for as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expenses and Driver Services.
- Assistance by our representatives at the airport on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local English speaking guide in Mahabalipuram, Kovalam, Munnar & Cochin for city sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- City sightseeing in as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrances to the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Full day Houseboat with Lunch as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Full day excursion to Kanyakumari & nearby places as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All other excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All taxes and service charges.
Tour Cost Excludes:
- International Airfare.
- Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary.
- Movie/video camera fee at monuments.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc.
- Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”
|City||Premium Package||Standard Package||Economy Package|
|Mahabalipuram||Vivanta by Taj Fisherman’s Cove||MGM Beach Resort||Sea Breeze|
|Kovalam||Vivanta by Taj Kovalam||Turtle On The Beach Resort||Sagara Beach Resort|
|Kumarakom||Kumarakom Lake Resort||Eastend Lakesong Resort||Tharavadu Homestay|
|Munnar||Windermere Estate||The Siena Village||Hill View|
|Cochin||Malabar House||Avenue Regent||Abad Plaza|
Also Available on request:
- Learn cooking Indian Recipes from a well known Chef
- Visit a local Family in Kumarakom
- Ayurveda Treatments & Massage
- Early morning Yoga lessons
Dear Mr Sharma,
First, I am sorry to have taken so long to write and thank you for organising my trip. I arrived back in Australia in early March and have been working immense hours (at least 70 hours a week from March-July, including in the USA). I also suffered a catastrophic failure of my computer several days after arriving back in Australia, which meant I could not access the correspondence we had prior to my trip (which I refer to below). The computer and data were finally restored on Friday last week. Against this backdrop, it is not until now that I have had the opportunity to sit down and write thoughtfully. I knew you had the positive written feedback on the form I had left with Laxman at the end of my journey, but I had wanted to write more fully. So I do sincerely apologise for not emailing sooner.
Second, I would like to thank you very much for organising an excellent trip to India. Laxman was superb. He is a skilled driver, and an honourable, intelligent man. He took great care of me and I couldn’t have been happier with my driver. Thank you very much indeed for organising Laxman for my trip.
Kerry, Debbie & Maxine Gibson & Geo Boothby Mr. Kerry Gibson & Family Dubai, United Arab Emirates