(09 Days / 08 Nights)
Pearls of Rajasthan - Palace Hotels Tour
Forts,Havelis,Palaces,Hunting Lodges and Castles of erstwhile rules are symbolic for Rajasthan. These properties were later on converted into hotels retaining the same charm and decor with extraordinary collection of antiques.
After breakfast full day city tour of Delhi which is India's bustling capital city. Covering India Gate which is a famous war memorial at the east end of Rajpath. Alsovisit Gandhi Smriti. The residence of industrialist BD Birla has been converted into a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, where he used to stay during his visits to Delhi. Gandhiji was assassinated here on his way to offer customary evening prayers.
Later on visit Lotus Temple(Bahai Temple) which is the newest most extravagant architectural wonder of the Bahai faith, located in Kalkaji, south of Delhi. Then, visit the beautiful Akshardham temple. The grand, ancient-styled Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the efforts of 11,000 artisans and BAPS volunteers.
In the afternoon Qutab Minar which is 72.5 m in height and has a mosque at the base. It is a magnificent structure whose construction started in 1199 by a Muslim King Qutab-ud-din Aibak (after whom it was named) and was finished by his heir IItutmish. Laterondrive pastPresident's House, Parliament House & Secretariat Building. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Delhi – Udaipur
On arrival you will be met by our representative, holding a placard with your name on it at the exit. Arrival tranfser to hotel Taj Lake Palace which is one of the most beautiful palaces in the world, arising out of the Turquoise Waters of the Pichola like an elegant fantasy in white marble. The Lake palace was built in the 17th century on a natural foundation of 4 acers of rock. It was initially called Jaginwas after its founder Maharana Jagjit Singh . The Maharana, ruler of Jaipur from 1628 to 1654, was very friendly with Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan and encouraged his craftsmen to copy some of the glories of his incomparable buildings at Agra. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
In the evening we have arrange a boat ride on the Lake Pichola which is one of the prime attractions of Udaipur. The lake is known for the palace build amidst the lake. The lake was built by Maharana Udai Singh II. It was made basically for defence purpose. Cradled amongst hills, gardens, havelis, temples and ghats, Lake Pichola is the picturesque spotlight of Udaipur. The beauty of the lake and its surroundings can only be felt by seeing it, which increases many folds during sunrise and sunset. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Udaipur – Ranakpur - Jodhpur
Later on continue drive to Jodhpur - The Desert enchantment. Arrive and check-in into hotel Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace which has remained one of the top heritage hotels in India and the very best in Jodhpur. A splendid example of Indo-colonial & the art-deco style of the thirties, Umaid Bhawan is one of the largest and grandest private residences in the world. It took three thousand artisans 14 years to create this magnificent edifice. Umaid Bhawan Palace at Jodhpur is one of the largest and grandest private residences in the world. The palace was built by 3000 artisans worked over 14 years. The palace consumed one million square feet of the finest marble.
Rest of the day free to relax at your hotel. OR you can explore the local markets for shopping. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Lunch)
Rest of the day free to explore Ummed Bhawan Palace. A part of Umaid Bhawan Palace houses a well-maintained museum, displaying an amazing array of items belonging to the Maharaja and the royal family - weapons, antiques & fascinating clocks, crockery and trophies. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Jodhpur - Pushkar – Jaipur
Arrive Jaipur and check-in into hotel Taj Rambagh Palace which is a magnificent building spread over 47 acres of gardens. Rambagh Palace is Jaipur’s foremost Royal Palace residence. Built in 1835 as a hunting lodge, converted to a palace in 1925 as the residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur and finally converted as India’s first palace hotel in 1957. An architectural masterpiece, Rambagh presents a fine blend of Rajput and Mughal architecture. Rest of the day free to relax at your hotel. OR you can explore the local markets for souvinir shopping the Jaipur is famous for- Jewellery, precious stones, paintings, hand printed textiles etc. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Later on visit Hawa Mahal or "Palace of Winds," one of the major landmarks of Jaipur, although it is actually little more than a facade. City Palace which is blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture and the royal family still lives in a part of the palace. Adjacent to the City Palace is Jantar Mantar, the ancient astronomical observatory built by Raja Jai Singh, whose passion for astronomy was even more notable than his prowess as a warrior.
In the late afternoon a visit to the colourful bazaar of Jaipur has been arranged. Here get your hands painted with Henna from roadside mehandiwalas (ladies that specialise in painting hands with Henna). In the evening we have arranged a dinner at Speciality Restaurant. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast/Dinner)
Jaipur - Delhi (Departure)
All Trips Include:
- Economy Class domestic flight air fare for Delhi – Udaipur sector.
- 08 Nights hotel accommodation on twin share basis.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower & hotel taxes.
- Daily breakfast in hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 dinner & 1 lunch as per the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned Private Large Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfersand sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expensesand Driver Services.
- Assistanceby our representative at the International airport on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local English speaking guide for city sightseeing in Delhi, Udaipur, Jodhpur & Jaipur.
- City sightseeingin as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrancesto the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Elephant ride upto the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Evening boat ride on the Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
- All other excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Complimentary Mineral water (2 bottles of 500 ml per person per day) during the surface travel.
- All taxes and service charges.
– International Airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. -Movie/video camera fee at monuments. – Tips and gratuities. -Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
|City||Luxury Package||Premium Package||Standard Package|
|New Delhi||Taj Palace||The Lalit New Delhi||Holiday Inn Aerocity|
|Udaipur||Taj Lake Palace||Fateh Prakash Palace||Karohi Haveli|
|Jodhpur||Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace||Indana Palace||Devi Bhawan|
|Jaipur||Taj Rambagh Palace||Taj Jai Mahal Palace||The Lalit Jaipur|
Also Available on request:
- This tour is ex-Delhi. If you are arriving from a different destination, we can help you arrange the flight to and from Delhi.
- Learn to Cook local Recipes from a well known Chef.
- An Ayurvedic Massage.
- Early morning Yoga lesson.
me and my friends had a fantastic trip around in Kerala. the guides and especial the driver did a great job, we saw so many things. I can only recommend you to all my friends here in Denmark.