(11 Days / 10 Nights)
Delicacies of India
With different cultures the variety of food in India is also unimaginable. Every State in India has its signature cuisine and therefore India is delight for food lovers as no matter where they travel they can find not only the commonest of menus but also the regional cuisine peculiar to that place.
Later on covering India Gate which is a famous war memorial at the east end of Rajpath. Alsovisit Gandhi Smriti. The residence of industrialist BD Birla has been converted into a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, where he used to stay during his visits to Delhi. Gandhiji was assassinated here on his way to offer customary evening prayers.Later on drive past President's House, Parliament House & Secretariat Building.
Later on visit Lotus Temple(Bahai Temple) which is the newest most extravagant architectural wonder of the Bahai faith, located in Kalkaji, south of Delhi. Then, visit the beautiful Akshardham temple. The grand, ancient-styled Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the efforts of 11,000 artisans and BAPS volunteers.
In the afternoon Qutab Minar which is 72.5 m in height and has a mosque at the base. It is a magnificent structure whose construction started in 1199 by a Muslim King Qutab-ud-din Aibak (after whom it was named) and was finished by his heir IItutmish.
In the evening we have arranged your dinner at Bukhara Restaurant at the Maurya Sheraton Hotel. The robust cuisine of the North-West Frontier. The décor comprises stone floors and walls hung with authentic Bukhara carpets. Rough hewn tables and wooden stools complete the rugged look. The skills and experience of Master Chefs have contributed in making Bukhara the best Indian restaurant in the World. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Delhi - Agra
Later on visit Itmad-ud-daula which has a special place in the chronicles of both history as well as architecture. This is precisely because Itmad-ud-Daula is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble. This is actually a mausoleum that overlooks the River Yamuna and is a tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan.
In the evening, head to Mehtab Garden for a unique view of the Taj Mahal from across the Yamuna river!
Later on enjoy dinner at “The Mughal Room” the roof top restaurant at Hotel Clarks Shiraz, to taste Mughal cuisine. Some of the traditional dishes are Biryani: a dish of meat and rice, Rogan Josh: hot lamb curry dish cooked in butter and spices, Murga Musalam: pieces of chicken cooked in white cashew and almond sauce. Best in sweet-dishes are the most popular ones: Carrot Halwa and Shahi Tukra. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Also visit Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary - one of the finest bird sanctuaries in the world. You will enjoy a Rickshaw ride inside the Sanctuary for Bird Watching.
Arrive Jaipur and check-in into hotel. In the evening we have arranged a dinner at Barbeque Nation Restaurant. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast/Dinner)
Later on visit Hawa Mahal or "Palace of Winds," one of the major landmarks of Jaipur, although it is actually little more than a facade. City Palace which is blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture and the royal family still lives in a part of the palace. Adjacent to the City Palace is Jantar Mantar, the ancient astronomical observatory built by Raja Jai Singh, whose passion for astronomy was even more notable than his prowess as a warrior.
In the noon experience the delights of our food, know the special ingredients of Indian food and take cooking class. The Indian Cuisine is also gaining more popularity due to the rich taste, exotic flavor and healthy preparation. Indian cuisine has a very good taste which is designed not only to satisfy the taste buds but also the human psychology. The Indian cuisine is easy to prepare, tasty and can be prepared in less time. Also enjoy lunch during the cooking class. Rest of the day free to relax at your hotel. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Lunch)
Jaipur - Mumbai
Afternoon half day city sightseeing of Mumbai. Covering The Gateway of India which is Mumbai's most famous landmark, The Gateway of India, is situated at Apollo Bunder. It was designed by George Wikket. It was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to India in 1911. Through this magnificent monument, numerous viceroys and governors were welcomed to India as they disembarked from their steamers, hence the name. After that visit The Prince of Wales Museum - This museum stands not too far from the Gateway of India. It has a priceless collection of art, sculpture, china and other antics. Carefully presereved, this mid-Victorian Gothic style building built in 1904 with beautiful gardens surrounding it, is worth visiting in Mumbai.
In the evening we have arranged dinner at sea food restaurant in Mumbai. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Dinner)
In the evening we have arranged your dinner at "Khyber" , famous for its Mughlai cuisine and tender kebabs. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Mumbai - Goa
In the evening a sea food Barbeque dinner is served by the poolside as you get into the right mood with a live band as well as Goan Folk Dance. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Goa - Mumbai (Departure)
All Trips Include:
- 10 Nights hotel accommodation on twin share basis.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower & hotel taxes.
- Daily breakfast in hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 8 hot & delicious dinners as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned Private Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expenses and Driver Services.
- Assistanceby our representative on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local English speaking guide for city sightseeing in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur & Mumbai.
- City sightseeing in as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrances to the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Park Entrance& Rikshaw Ride in Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
- Morning visit of beautiful Taj Mahal as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Elephant ride upto the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- 2-3 Hours Cooking Class inJaipur as per the itinerary.
- All other excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Complimentary Mineral water (1 bottle per person per day) during the surface travel.
- All taxes and service charges.
– International/domestic Airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. -Movie/video camera fee at monuments. – Tips and gratuities. -Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
|City||Premium Package||Standard Package||Economy Package|
|New Delhi||The Lalit New Delhi||Holiday Inn Aerocity||Redfox Aerocity|
|Agra||ITC Mughal||Courtyard by Marriott||Taj Vilas|
|Jaipur||Taj Jai Mahal Palace||Courtyard by Marriott||Red Fox|
|Mumbai||The Taj Mahal Palace||ITC Grand Central||Residency Fort|
|Goa||Vivanta by Taj Fort Aguada||Goan Heritage Resort||Ondas Do Mar Resort|
Also Available on request:
- This tour is ex-Delhi. If you are arriving from a different destination, we can help you arrange the flight to and from Delhi.
- Learn to Cook local Recipes from a well known Chef.
- An Ayurvedic Massage.
- Early morning Yoga lesson.
印度係一 個好值得去的國家..過程中在火車一程有少少阻滯外,其他都好好.. 我會再去多次..最後多謝跟咗我地十日的司機..