(13 Days / 12 Nights)
Taj & Tiger Tour
India being a sub-continent has a vast Forest area with the mountain ranges dotting its terrain. There are many National Parks across the length and breadth of India where wildlife is in abundance. These National Parks are frequented by tourists and nature lovers as there is good infrastructure of hotels and jungle lodges.
Delhi - Neemrana - Jaipur
Arrive Jaipur and check-in into hotel. In the evening we have arranged a dinner at Speciality Restaurant. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast/Dinner)
Later on covering Hawa Mahal or "Palace of Winds," one of the major landmarks of Jaipur. The City Palace which is blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture and the royal family still lives in a part of the palace. Adjacent to the City Palace is Jantar Mantar, the ancient astronomical observatory built by Raja Jai Singh, whose passion for astronomy was even more notable than his prowess as a warrior.
In the afternoon take a Heritage Walk of the colorful streets and bazaars of Jaipur City. The beauty of Jaipur is that its unique architecture and town planning is visible at even the most commonest places such as its squares and lanes. Also experience a rickshaw ride through the bustling markets of Jaipur. Here get your hands painted with Henna from roadside mehandiwalas (ladies that specialise in painting hands with Henna).Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast)
Jaipur - Ranthambhore
Ranthambhore - Bharatpur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
Also stopping at deserted capital city of Fatehpur Sikri. This abandoned capital of the Mughals is a perfectly preserved city at the height of the empire’s splendour. The city divided into religious and secular parts has interesting well-sculpted buildings.
From here we will continue our drive to Agra. On arrival check in into hotel. Rest of the day free to relax at your hotel. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast)
Agra - Katni
After breakfast visit the sprawling Agra Red Fort which is surrounded by a 70 feet high wall. Later on visit Itmad-ud-daula which has a special place in the chronicles of both history as well as architecture. This is precisely because Itmad-ud-Daula is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble. This is actually a mausoleum that overlooks the River Yamuna and is a tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan.
Car and driver will be at your disposal until transfer to Agra Cantt. Railway Station to catch MOHAKOSHAL EXPRESS train at 19:30 Hrs to Katni. Overnight Train. (Breakfast)
Katni - Bandhavgarh
Bandhavgarh - Katni - Delhi
Delhi - Corbett National Park
On arrival check-in into Jungle Resort which is situated in the splendid valley of Merchula, where it incorporates the beauty of the sun (Sol) as well as the moon (Luna) as these are together visible at the same time at the dusk. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Corbett National Park
Corbett National Park - Delhi (Departure)
All Trips Include:
- 10 Nights hotel accommodation on twin share basis.
- 2 Nights in air-conditioned sleeper coach train as per the itinerary.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower & hotel taxes.
- Daily breakfast in hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 7 delicious dinners and 4 lunches as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 2 Tier air-conditioned sleeper coach train ticket from Agra to Katni (near Bandhavgarh).
- 2 Tier air-conditioned sleeper coach train ticket from Katni to Delhi.
- Air-conditioned Private Large Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expenses and Driver Services.
- Assistance by our representatives at the airports & railway stations on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local English speaking guide for city sightseeing in Delhi, Jaipur & Agra.
- City sightseeing in as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrances to the monuments & museums as per the itinerary.
- Park Entrance & Rikshaw Ride in Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
- Park entrance & Naturalist fee for Ranthambore National Park.
- Morning & Afternoon Jeep Safari to see Indian Tigers and other wildlife, Ranthambhore.
- Park entrance & Naturalist fee for Bandhavgarh Tiger Reserve.
- Morning & Afternoon Jeep/Elephant safari to see Indian Tigers and other wildlife, Bandhavgarh.
- Park entrance & Naturalist fee for Corbett National Park.
- Morning & Afternoon Jeep/Elephant safari to see wildlife, Corbett.
- Entry Feesof Bollywood Movie at Raj Mandir Cinema as per the itinerary
- Complimentary Mineral water (2 bottles of 500 ml per person per day) during the surface travel.
- All other excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All taxes and service charges.
– International/domestic Airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. -Movie/video camera fee at monuments. – Tips and gratuities. -Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
|New Delhi||City Park||4 Star|
|Agra||Radisson Blu||5 Star|
|Jaipur||Marriott Jaipur||5 Star|
|Ranthambhore||The Pagmark Resort||Jungle Resort|
|Bandhavgarh||Nature Heritage Resort||Jungle Resort|
|Corbett||The Solluna Resort||Jungle Resort|
Also Available on request:
- This tour is ex-Delhi. If you are arriving from a different destination, we can help you arrange the flight to and from Delhi.
- Learn to Cook local Recipes from a well known Chef.
- An Ayurvedic Massage.
- Early morning Yoga lesson.
this is Carla. I hope you are good and so is your family. I want let you know how much we always remember our beautiful trip in Rajastan. Milka and I are planning to have another trip in your amazing country in the next august. We would like to visit Benares, Bombay, Calcutta and to stay for ten days in an Ayurvedic spa in the best place in the south, possibly on the sea; if necessary, we would come back to Delhi.
This is our desire and we would like that you arrange the trip for us. In the meantime, wating news from you, I want to send you my best regards and my wishes for Christmas and happy new year.
Ms. Maria Carla Piotropli & Ms. Milka