Classic North India
Forts, Havelis, Palaces, Hunting Lodges and Castles of erstwhile rules are symbolic for Rajasthan. These properties were later on converted into hotels retaining the same charm and decor with extraordinary collection of antiques. Visit Rajasthan to stay at these magnificent Heritage Hotels and experience the impeccable tastes of the kings and noblemen.
Later on visit Lotus Temple (Bahai Temple) which is the newest most extravagant architectural wonder of the Bahai faith, located in Kalkaji, south of Delhi. Then, visit the beautiful Akshardham temple. The grand, ancient-styled Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the efforts of 11,000 artisans and BAPS volunteers.
In the afternoon Qutab Minar which is 72.5 m in height and has a mosque at the base. It is a magnificent structure whose construction started in 1199 by a Muslim King Qutab-ud-din Aibak (after whom it was named) and was finished by his heir IItutmish. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Delhi – Udaipur (by flight)
Rest of the day free to relax at your hotel OR explore local markets for shopping. This city of lakes is a myriad of colours and a paradise for shoppers. It is a dream destination for tourists as it satiates you with wide variety of palaces, water reservoirs, and temples. The ample of options for shopping in Udaipur are the added perks. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Udaipur – Jaipur
Jaipur – Fatehpur Sikri – Agra
Agra – Delhi – Varanasi
Varanasi – Delhi (Departure)
Tour Cost Includes:
- Economy Class domestic flight air fare for Delhi – Udaipur sector.
- Economy Class domestic flight air fare for Delhi – Varanasi sector.
- Economy Class domestic flight air fare for Varanasi – Delhi sector.
- 9 Nights hotel accommodation on double occupancy basis.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower.
- Daily breakfast in hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 Rajasthani Cuisine Dinner at Chokhi Dhani, Jaipur.
- Air-conditioned Private Large Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfersand sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expenses and Driver Services.
- Assistanceby our representative at the International airport on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local English speaking guide for city sightseeing in Delhi, Udaipur, Jaipur, Agra & Varanasi.
- City sightseeingin as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrancesto the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Morning visit of beautiful Taj Mahal as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Battery operated vanto Taj Mahal parking & back.
- Elephant ride upto the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Evening boat ride on the River Ganges by Ganga Aarti Ceremony as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Early morning boat ride on the River Ganges, Varanasi as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Evening boat ride on the Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
- All other excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Complimentary Mineral water (2 bottles of 500 ml per person per day) during the surface travel.
- All taxes and service charges.
– International Airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. -Movie/video camera fee at monuments. – Tips and gratuities. -Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
|City||Premium Package||Standard Package||Economy Package|
|New Delhi||The Lalit New Delhi||Holiday Inn Aerocity||Redfox Aerocity|
|Udaipur||Fateh Prakash Palace||Karohi Haveli||Sarovar Hotel|
|Jaipur||Taj Jai Mahal Palace||The Lalit Jaipur||Red Fox|
|Agra||ITC Mughal||Courtyard by Marriott||Taj Vilas|
|Varanasi||The Gateway Hotel||Ramada Plaza||Meraden Grand|
- This tour is ex-Delhi. If you are arriving from a different destination, we can help you arrange the flight to and from Delhi.