(12 Days / 11 Nights)
Foothills of The Himalaya
When we talk about snow capped mountains and adventure, Himalayan mountain ranges are at the top of line. White water rafting down the Ganges and trekking through Nature’s rich bounty are the best experiences one can ever dream of. Very pristine and beautiful Hill Stations are strewn across this part of North India. God created Nature therefore also selected Himalayas as his abode and this is apparent in many famous temples in this region which represent the fulfillment of religious journey of Char Dham.
Delhi - Haridwar
On arrival check-in into hotel. After check-in you will see Har Ki Pauri - This ghat is one of the most sacred ghats in India. Mansa Devi - This temple is located on top of a hill called the Bilwa Parvat. The temple can be reached by the rope way or one can take the normal trekking route to the top. Chandi Devi - This temple is on the top of a hill called the Neel Parvat which is on the other side of the river Ganga. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Haridwar - Rishikesh - Haridwar
In the evening attend Ganga Aarti which is celebrated at 7 pm each night, is a spectacular sight, when the aarti ceremony is performed at all temples in Haridwar at the same instant. Hundreds throng to the ghats at Hari-ki-Pairi to participate in this festival. Offerings of lamps and flowers are made to the river immediately following this ceremony and it is a moving sight to watch hundreds of miniature lamps float along the river. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Haridwar - Shimla
On arrival check-in into hotel. After check-in explore Shimla, capital of Himachal and former summer capital of the British, set amidst, the snow capped, shaivalik, mountains which offer some of the most beautiful views of the Himalayas. Visiting Indian Institute Of Advanced Studies, Sankat Mochan Temple and Jakhu Temple. Evening free to stroll in the famous shopping place of Shimla town - The Mall & The Ridge. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Shimla - Kullu - Manali
Later on continue drive to Manali - Situated at the northern end of the kullu valley, Manali has spectacular views of snowcapped peaks and wooded slopes. On arrival check-in into Hotel. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Later on excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass -(tourist spot in himalaya having snow all 12 months) is the most visited tourist spot in Himalaya (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley evening return to hotel. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Manali - Dharamshala
Dharamshala - Amritsar
Amritsar - Delhi
Later on visit Maharaja Ranjit Singh Summer Palace Museum- The summer place of Maharaja Ranjit Singh which is situated in the heart of Ram Bagh, Amritsar, Houses the Museum.
Later on visit Jallianwala Bagh which is just the walking distance from the Golden Temple. Jalianwala has a special importance attached to it with respect to India's freedom struggle On April 13, 1919 on the aucpicious day of Baisakhi hundreds of men,women and chidren sacrificed their lives in front of ruthless firing of the british forces. Also visit Ram Bagh which is a beautiful garden with the summer Palace of Maharana Ranjit Singh in its centre.
In the evening transfer to Amritsar Railway Station to catch SHATABDI EXPRESS Train to Delhi. On arrival you will be met by our representative, holding a play card with your name on it at the exit. Arrival transfer to hotel. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
In the late afternoon visit Qutab Minar which is 72.5 m in height and has a mosque at the base. It is a magnificent structure whose construction started in 1199 by a Muslim King Qutab-ud-din Aibak (after whom it was named) and was finished by his heir IItutmish. Laterondrive pastPresident's House, Parliament House & Secretariat Building.
Car and driver will be at your disposal until departure transfer to International airport to catch flight back to home. (Breakfast)
Tour Cost Includes:
- 11 Nights hotel accommodation on twin share basis.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower.
- Daily breakfast in hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned Chair Car Shatabdi Express train ticket from Amritsar to New Delhi.
- Air-conditioned Private Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expenses and Driver Services.
- Assistance by our representative at the International airport/Railway Station on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local English speaking guide for city sightseeing in Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Amritsar & Delhi.
- City sightseeing in as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrances to the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Half day excursion to Wagah Border, Amritsar as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All other excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All taxes and service charges.
– International/domestic Airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. -Movie/video camera fee at monuments. – Tips and gratuities. -Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
|City||Premium Package||Standard Package||Economy Package|
|New Delhi||The Lalit New Delhi||Holiday Inn Aerocity||Redfox Aerocity|
|Haridwar||Country Inn & Suites||Ganga Kinare||Har Ki Pauri|
|Shimla||Radisson||Honeymoon Inn||Dalziel Hotel|
|Manali||The Orchard Greens||Honeymoon Inn||Him View|
|Dharamshala||Aveda Club||The Grace Hotel||Anand Palace|
|Amritsar||Hyatt Amritsar||Ritz Plaza||Hotel Sapphire|