Highlights of Rajasthan
Forts, Havelis, Palaces, Hunting Lodges and Castles of erstwhile rules are symbolic for Rajasthan. These properties were later on converted into hotels retaining the same charm and decor with extraordinary collection of antiques. Visit Rajasthan to stay at these magnificent Heritage Hotels and experience the impeccable tastes of the kings and noblemen.
Later on visit Lotus Temple (Bahai Temple) which is the newest most extravagant architectural wonder of the Bahai faith, located in Kalkaji, south of Delhi. Then, visit the beautiful Akshardham temple. The grand, ancient-styled Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the efforts of 11,000 artisans and BAPS volunteers.
In the afternoon Qutab Minar which is 72.5 m in height and has a mosque at the base. It is a magnificent structure whose construction started in 1199 by a Muslim King Qutab-ud-din Aibak (after whom it was named) and was finished by his heir IItutmish. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Delhi - Agra
In the evening, head to Mehtab Garden for a unique view of the Taj Mahal from across the Yamuna river! Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
Afternoon covering Hawa Mahal or "Palace of Winds," one of the major landmarks of Jaipur. The City Palace which is blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture and the royal family still lives in a part of the palace. Adjacent to the City Palace is Jantar Mantar, the ancient astronomical observatory built by Raja Jai Singh, whose passion for astronomy was even more notable than his prowess as a warrior.
In the late afternoon a visit to the colourful bazaar of Jaipur has been arranged. Here get your hands painted with Henna from roadside mehandiwalas (ladies that specialise in painting hands with Henna). In the evening we have arranged a dinner at Chokhi Dhani. A taste of the rustic Indian village is brought to you with all its charm. Other attractions are CAMEL RIDES,PUPPET SHOW, MAGICIAN, FORTUNE TELLER and VILLAGE CRAFTS. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast/Dinner)
Jaipur - Udaipur
In the evening we have arrange a boat ride on the Lake Pichola which is one of the prime attractions of Udaipur. The lake is known for the palace build amidst the lake. The lake was built by Maharana Udai Singh II. The beauty of the lake and its surroundings can only be felt by seeing it, which increases many folds during sunrise and sunset. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Udaipur - Ranakpur - Kumbhalgarh
Later on continue drive to Kumbhalgarh. On arrival check-in into hotel. After check-in visit Kumbhalgarh Fort, the impregnable stronghold of the Rajputs Kumbhalgarh fort towers much ahead of its contemporary citadels in its elegance and structural brilliance. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Kumbhalgarh - Jodhpur
After check-in enjoy half day city sightseeing of Jodhpur city which is the second largest city of Rajasthan and a major tourist attraction in the country. Covering Mehrangarh fort which is one of the largest forts in India. The fort has been a witness to the Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpursplendour of a bygone era. Also visit Jaswanthada - The 19th century royal cenotaph and the museum located in the Umaid public gardens.
In the late afternoon visit Umaid Bhawan Palace. A part of Umaid Bhawan Palace houses a well-maintained museum, displaying an amazing array of items belonging to the Maharaja and the royal family - weapons, antiques & fascinating clocks, crockery and trophies. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
On arrival check in into hotel. Rest of the day free to relax at your hotel. OR you can explore the local markets for shopping. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
In the late afternoon we have arranged Sunset camel ride to the Sam Sand Dunes. A trip to Jaisalmer is in incomplete without this visit to most panoramic Dunes of Sam, where the wind is unceasingly carving out scenic patterns on this desert sand. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Jaisalmer - Bikaner
Bikaner - Mandawa
In the afternoon take a walking tour of the painted 'havelis' of some of the leading business families of the country. Though they no longer live here, the local caretakers are happy to show the visitors around. En-route you can shop for the colorful art and crafts of Rajasthan: tied and dyed textiles, metal handicrafts, carved wooden artefacts and more. Visit painted havelis & mansions. Also visit Mandawa Town for capturing the rural life in your camera. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast)
Mandawa - Delhi
Tour Cost Includes:
- 14 Nights hotel accommodation on double occupancy basis.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower.
- Daily breakfast in hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 hot & delicious dinner in Jaipur as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned Private Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expenses and Driver Services.
- Assistanceby our representative at the International airport on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local English speaking guide for city sightseeing in Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Mandawa & Delhi.
- City sightseeing in as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrances to the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Morning visit of beautiful Taj Mahal as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Battery operated van to Taj Mahal parking & back.
- Elephant ride upto the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- Camel Ride by sunset to Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Evening boat rideon the Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
- All other excursionsas mentioned in the itinerary.
- Complimentary Mineral water (2 bottles of 500 ml per person per day) during the surface travel.
- All taxes and service charges.
– International/domestic Airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. -Movie/video camera fee at monuments. – Tips and gratuities. -Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
|City||Premium Package||Standard Package||Economy Package|
|New Delhi||The Lalit New Delhi||Holiday Inn Aerocity||Redfox Aerocity|
|Agra||ITC Mughal||Courtyard by Marriott||Taj Vilas|
|Jaipur||Taj Jai Mahal Palace||Marriott Hotel||Red Fox|
|Udaipur||Fateh Prakash Palace||Karohi Haveli||Sarovar Hotel|
|Kumbhalgarh||The Aodhi||The Aodhi||The Aodhi|
|Jodhpur||Fairfield by Marriott||Devi Bhawan||The Kothi Heritage|
|Jaisalmer||Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa||Gorbandh Palace||Pleasant Haveli|
|Bikaner||Gajner Palace||Gajner Palace||Basant Vihar Palace|
|Mandawa||Castle Mandawa||Udai Vilas Palace||Heritage Mandawa|
ALSO AVAILABLE ON REQUEST:
- This tour is ex-Delhi. If you are arriving from a different destination, we can help you arrange the flight to and from Delhi.
- Learn to Cook local Recipes from a well known Chef.
- An Ayurvedic Massage.
- Early morning Yoga lesson.