(06 Days / 05 Nights)
Incredible Kashmir & Taj
One of the most sought after destinations in India for the natural beauty is Kashmir. With lakes and snow capped mountains and meadows it is surely a destination which surpasses all imagination one can have for Nature at its best. Tulip Gardens. decorated Houseboats, woolen carpets, Pashmina and craft of Papier Mache are few examples of Kashmir’s peculiar identity.
Delhi - Agra
Later on visit Itmad-ud-daula which has a special place in the chronicles of both history as well as architecture. This is precisely because Itmad-ud-Daula is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble.
In the evening, head to Mehtab Garden for a unique view of the Taj Mahal from across the Yamuna river! Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi
After breakfast full day city tour of Delhi which is India's bustling capital city. Covering India Gate which is a famous war memorial at the east end of Rajpath. Alsovisit Gandhi Smriti. The residence of industrialist BD Birla has been converted into a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi, where he used to stay during his visits to Delhi. Gandhiji was assassinated here on his way to offer customary evening prayers.Later on drive past President's House, Parliament House & Secretariat Building.
Later on visit Lotus Temple(Bahai Temple) which is the newest most extravagant architectural wonder of the Bahai faith, located in Kalkaji, south of Delhi. Then, visit the beautiful Akshardham temple. The grand, ancient-styled Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the efforts of 11,000 artisans and BAPS volunteers.
In the afternoon Qutab Minar which is 72.5 m in height and has a mosque at the base. It is a magnificent structure whose construction started in 1199 by a Muslim King Qutab-ud-din Aibak (after whom it was named) and was finished by his heir IItutmish. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Delhi – Srinagar
After check-in enjoy Shikara ride on Dal Lake visiting floating and Vegetable gardens etc. Also witness walnut woodcarving and papier machie making demonstration. Dinner & overnight in Houseboats. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Srinagar - Gulmarg – Srinagar
Srinagar – Delhi (Departure)
All Trips Include:
- Economy Class domestic flight airfare for Delhi – Srinagar sector.
- Economy Class domestic flight airfare for Srinagar – Delhi sector.
- 5 Nights hotel accommodationon double occupancy basis.
- Double bedded roomwith private bath or shower & hotel taxes.
- Daily breakfastin hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 3 dinnersas mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned Private Large Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfersand sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expensesand Driver Services.
- Assistanceby our representative at the airport on arrival as per the itinerary.
- City sightseeingin as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrancesto the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Morning visit of beautiful Taj Mahal as mentioned in the itinerary.
- One hour Shikara Rideon Dal Lake as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Full day excursionto Gulmarg as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All other excursionsas mentioned in the itinerary.
- All taxesandservice charges.
Tour Cost Excludes:
– International Airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. -Movie/video camera fee at monuments. – Tips and gratuities. -Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
|City||Premium Package||Standard Package||Economy Package|
|New Delhi||The Lalit New Delhi||Holiday Inn Aerocity||Redfox Aerocity|
|Agra||ITC Mughal||Courtyard by Marriott||Taj Vilas|
|Srinagar||Vivanta by Taj Dal View||Meena Houseboat||Meena Houseboat|
Tour Cost Excludes:
- This tour is ex-Delhi. If you are arriving from a different destination, we can help you arrange the flight to and from Delhi.
- An Ayurvedic Massage.
- Early morning Yoga lesson.
We did a two week Tour of Rajasthan, encompassing Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Udaipur with Pioneer Journeys Heritage Tours. Mr. Sharma arranged everything perfectly. The Drivers and Guides were competent and very obliging.
The Hotels selected, with some input from me, were all well up to our expectations. In general we were Very Happy with our Tour, and have no hesitation in recommending Mr. Sharma.
Mr. Hubert Reynolds & Friends