(15 Days / 14 Nights)
This ancient medical way of rejuvenation and healing is proving its relevance even in these modern times. To experience it is like embracing the Spiritual India when the Gurus and sages enriched their knowledge with the help of Mother Nature to give the science of Ayurveda to the generations to come.
After breakfast rest of the days free to relax at your Ayurveda Resort. We are including PANCHAKARAMA PACKAGE WITH REJUVANATION package. The treatments included in this package are Abhyanga, Swedana, (General body massage and steam bath), Shirodhara (Dripping oil over the forehead), Pizhichil (Oil Bath), Podikizhy (Powder bolus massage), Elakizhi, (Leaf bolus massage), Chavutti thirummu (Footmassage), Ksheeradhara, (Medicated milk bath), Njavarakizhy (Njavara rice bolus massage), Kateevasthi (Treatment for the back), Pichu (Localised joint treatment), Nasyam (Nasal Infusion), Virechanam (Medicated Purgation), Vasthi (Enema), Netrasekam (Eye treatment), Anjanam (Eye treatment), Nethra Tharpanam (Eye treatment), Karnadhoopanam (Fumigation of the ears), Kabalam (Mouth wash), Thalam (Special powder mixed with medicated oil applied on the top of the head for 15 to 45 minutes), Herbal Facial.
The treatments would be selected from the above package and fixed by the physician after consultation, according to the body constitution.
The treatment session would be for more than two hours every day.
Internal medicines would be prescribed and given by the physician.
Special diet would be prescribed by the physician Interested clients can participate in the yoga session at 7.00 Am.
Enjoy daily Lunch & Dinner at Hotel. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Kovalam – Trivandrum (Departure)
Tour Cost Includes:
- 14 Nights hotel accommodation on twin share basis.
- Doctor consultation upon check-in.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower.
- All meals included – Ayurvedic diet at resort.
- Panchakarma Package with Rejuvanation for two weeks at resort.
- Daily morning yoga sessionsat resort.
- Daily Ayurveda Rejuvenation Therapyat resort
- Composition of an individual Ayurvedic diet plan.
- All taxes and service charges.
– Visas. – International/domestic airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. – Movie/video camera fee at monuments. -Tips and gratuities. – Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
I hope you and your family are in the best of health and cheer. We have passed on your contact details to several of our friends as we had a marvelous time when you arranged our tour of Rajasthan in November last year.
Dr. S. Kamath & Family
London, United Kingdom