(06 Days / 05 Nights)
Most Popular Golden Triangle
A Political Seat and one of the greenest Cities in the World, a city depicting Mughal architecture and Taj Mahal – one of the most beautiful monuments in the world, a city painted pink from the time immemorial and the most impressive hill Forts – that is what is called Golden Triangle. The proximity to one another makes these destinations one of the most sought after itinerary.
Later on visit Lotus Temple(Bahai Temple) which is the newest most extravagant architectural wonder of the Bahai faith, located in Kalkaji, south of Delhi. Then, visit the beautiful Akshardham temple. The grand, ancient-styled Swaminarayan Akshardham complex was built in only five years through the efforts of 11,000 artisans and BAPS volunteers.
In the afternoon Qutab Minar which is 72.5 m in height and has a mosque at the base. It is a magnificent structure whose construction started in 1199 by a Muslim King Qutab-ud-din Aibak (after whom it was named) and was finished by his heir IItutmish.Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Delhi – Agra
After check-in visit the sprawling Agra Red Fort which is surrounded by a 70 feet high wall. Later on visit Itmad-ud-daula which has a special place in the chronicles of both history as well as architecture. This is precisely because Itmad-ud-Daula is the very first tomb in India that is entirely made out of Marble. This is actually a mausoleum that overlooks the River Yamuna and is a tomb of Mir Ghiyas Beg, a minister in the court of Shah Jahan.
In the evening, head to Mehtab Garden for a unique (and your last!) view of the Taj Mahal from across the Yamuna river! Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur. En-route visit Fatehpur Sikri - Built by Akbar the Great in the 16th century to serve as the capital of his vast empire, Fatehpur Sikri was mysteriously abandoned 13 years later. Arrive Jaipur and check-in into hotel. Rest of the day free to relax at your hotel.In the evening we have arranged a dinner at Chokhi Dhani. A taste of the rustic Indian village is brought to you with all its charm. Other attractions are CAMEL RIDES,PUPPET SHOW, MAGICIAN, FORTUNE TELLER and VILLAGE CRAFTS. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Later on visit Hawa Mahal or "Palace of Winds," one of the major landmarks of Jaipur. The City Palace which is blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture and the royal family still lives in a part of the palace. Adjacent to the City Palace is Jantar Mantar, the ancient astronomical observatory built by Raja Jai Singh, whose passion for astronomy was even more notable than his prowess as a warrior.
Afternoon take a Heritage Walk of the colorful streets and bazaars of Jaipur City. The beauty of Jaipur is that its unique architecture and town planning is visible at even the most commonest places such as its squares and lanes. Also experience a rickshaw ride through the bustling markets of Jaipur. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast)
Jaipur – Delhi (Departure)
Tour Cost Includes:
- 5 Nights hotel accommodation on double occupancy basis.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower.
- Daily breakfast in hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 hot & delicious dinner in Jaipur as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned Private Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expenses and Driver Services.
- Assistance by our representative on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local English speaking guide for city sightseeing in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
- City sightseeing in as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrances to the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Rickshaw Ride in Jaipur as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Morning visit of beautiful Taj Mahal as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Elephant ride upto the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- All other excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Complimentary Mineral water during the surface travel.
- All taxes and service charges.
– International/domestic Airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. -Movie/video camera fee at monuments. – Tips and gratuities. -Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
|City||Premium Package||Standard Package||Economy Package|
|New Delhi||The Lalit New Delhi||Holiday Inn Aerocity||Redfox Aerocity|
|Agra||ITC Mughal||Courtyard by Marriott||Taj Vilas|
|Jaipur||Taj Jai Mahal Palace||The Lalit Jaipur||Red Fox|
Also Available on request:
- This tour is ex-Delhi. If you are arriving from a different destination, we can help you arrange the flight to and from Delhi.
- Learn to Cook local Recipes from a well known Chef.
- An Ayurvedic Massage.
- Early morning Yoga lesson.
Both of us would like to thank you for making our trip so enjoyable. We are back safe and sound. Driver Kailash & Husmukh in Mumbai were particularly awesome. They made us feel so important.
Thank you again…
Mr. Salim Hirji & Mrs. Shamim Hirji