(08 Days / 07 Nights)
Pushkar Fair & Taj Mahal
Delhi - Pushkar
Pushkar Fair 2018
The evenings are possessed with its own charm, Deepdaan creates a spectacular view on the scared lake. The silent night pierced by camel calls, folk- lore, dramas and heart throbbing beats of folk music and dances. The fair attracts a great number of tourists from far and wide. The fair grounds reverberate with festivity, as rows of make shift stalls display a bewildering array items. Body tattooing is yet another favourite activity. The profusion of colours that run riot in the desert sand, the glee and the contagious enthusiasm of the village folk are a unique experience for every visitor.
The village is arranged in blocks of tents, each with its own identity, named after the famous dance of Rajasthan. The village also has huts with attached western style toilets and running water. Day free to witness Pushkar Fair. Dinner & overnight at deluxe tented accommodation. (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner)
Pushkar - Jaipur
After check-in take a Heritage Walk of the colorful streets and bazaars of Jaipur City. The beauty of Jaipur is that its unique architecture and town planning is visible at even the most commonest places such as its squares and lanes. Also experience a rickshaw ride through the bustling markets of Jaipur. Here get your hands painted with Henna from roadside mehandiwalas (ladies that specialise in painting hands with Henna). In the evening we have arranged a dinner at local Restaurant. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast/Dinner)
Morning we take you to Amer Fort - The royal family's residence at Amber is only 11 km away. Ascend on elephant back, the hill, on which the fort is situated. An elephant will spare you the trouble of climbing up to the fortress. Once on top, stroll through the sprawling complex of courtyards and halls.
Afternoon covering Hawa Mahal or "Palace of Winds," one of the major landmarks of Jaipur. TheCity Palace which is blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture and the royal family still lives in a part of the palace. Adjacent to the City Palace is Jantar Mantar, the ancient astronomical observatory built by Raja Jai Singh, whose passion for astronomy was even more notable than his prowess as a warrior. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast)
Jaipur - Bharatpur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
Also visit Fatehpur Sikri, the first planned city of the Mughals and also the first one designed in Mughal architecture, an amalgamation of Indian architecture, Persian and Islamic architecture. It was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1986. Arrive Agra and check-in into hotel. Overnight at hotel.(Breakfast)
Agra – Delhi (Departure)
After breakfast visit Agra Red Fort which is surrounded by a 70 feet high wall. In the afternoon check-out from the hotel and drive to Delhi. Arrive Delhi and car with driver will be at your disposal until the transfer to International airport to catch flight back to home. (Breakfast)
Tour Cost Includes:
- 4 Nights hotel accommodationon twin share basis.
- 3 Nights deluxe tented accommodation on twin share basis.
- Double bedded room with private bath or shower.
- Daily breakfast in hotel as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 4 hot & delicious dinners & 2 lunch as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Air-conditioned Private TOYOTA Innova Car with an expert driver as per the itinerary.
- All transfersand sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes, All State Taxes, All transport related Expensesand Driver Services.
- Assistanceby our representative at the International airport on arrival as per the itinerary.
- Services of a local Spanish speaking guide for city sightseeing in Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
- City sightseeingin as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrancesto the monuments & museums as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Morning visit of beautiful Taj Mahal as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Elephant ride upto the Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- All other excursions as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Complimentary Mineral water during the surface travel.
- All taxes and service charges.
Tour Cost Excludes:
Visas, International airfare. – Meals and beverages not listed in itinerary. – Tips and gratuities. – Movie/video camera fee at monuments. – Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, portage etc. – Any other service that has not been included into “cost inclusions”.
|City||Premium Package||Standard Package||Economy Package|
|New Delhi||The Lalit New Delhi||Holiday Inn Aerocity||Redfox Aerocity|
|Pushkar||Royal Desert Camp||Royal Desert Camp||Royal Safari Camp|
|Jaipur||Taj Jai Mahal Palace||The Lalit Jaipur||Red Fox|
|Agra||ITC Mughal||Courtyard by Marriott||Taj Vilas|
We did a two week Tour of Rajasthan, encompassing Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Udaipur with Pioneer Journeys Heritage Tours. Mr. Sharma arranged everything perfectly. The Drivers and Guides were competent and very obliging.
The Hotels selected, with some input from me, were all well up to our expectations. In general we were Very Happy with our Tour, and have no hesitation in recommending Mr. Sharma.
Mr. Hubert Reynolds & Friends